Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Downside to getting a foot tattoo.

Ya know.. It seemed like a good idea at the time ha ha ha....Don't get me wrong I love my tattoo and I don't regret getting it but I didn't fully think it over before choosing my foot for the spot to place my tattoo.

After getting a tattoo you are not supposed to let clothing rub, come in contact with direct sunlight, so submerging in water (pools,lake, ocean etc..)for 2-4 weeks depending on the tattoo.
And not to mention mine goes from the top of my foot all the way to the side so walking these past few days has been more like limping because it stretches the tattoo when i walk causing pain/discomfort. and forget jumping or running!  This definitely puts my wanting to do the 30 day shred again on hold.  I don't want to wait to long before exercising so that I don't fall into a funk of not doing it but I can't spend much time on my foot right now let alone cardio. I can however do ground stuff like push ups(girly ones ) crunches, sit ups, leg lifts etc.... so i think i am going to put together a little routine to follow while my foot completely heals. The last thing I want is for it to rub color off or fade. It sucks I won't get use out of my shoes for a week or two but hey gotta do what you gotta do!




No comments:

Post a Comment