Sunday, October 14, 2012

I don't have the money or time for a gym membership.

I've heard this one a lot! Right now..I personally do not have a gym membership and I also haven't been in one at any point since I've started my journey. 
For me.. it's not because we can't afford one. I do have the time.. and I could give a rats ass what the skinny bitches are thinking when my chunky butt gets on the machine next to them.. I'm working on it bitch! lol 
The reason I haven't bothered to get one is.. I'm not working out enough for me to justify spending the money. well let me rephrase.. I'm not working out LONG enough.. i am working out often enough for one. I feel like once i am in a place where i can workout for 1-2 hours at a time then i will get a membership just so i can use the equipment and take the classes! 

Until then I'm using the good ol Internet.. You're looking at my blog on it right now.. so when your done reading go check out where you can get FREE workouts to do at home with no equipment.
Here are only a few examples of places to get free workouts videos to do at home..

Yes! YouTube! I found the 30Day shred on there
along with about a million others! Some are not the best but who cares? stop that one and start another!

Pinterest.com
Yup.. there too. either checking the "health and fitness" tab or just searching for workouts. There are TONS.. free! :)

FitSugar.co
Great website with lots of workouts to choose from!

Great workouts! 


Also if you come across a workout that you need hand weights for... if you don't have them just use full water bottles or soup cans! it will add a few lbs at least. you do not have to have money to be fit! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment