Saturday, September 22, 2012

Let's Talk Ranch.

Mmmm Ranch Dressing. I love it on pizza, I love it on salad, I love it on wraps.. i just love it on almost everything.

Most Ranch dressings you buy on the shelf are going to be about 140 calories for 2 table spoons. That's A LOT for a condiment.  But since i love it i was trying to just use 1 table spoon but it wasn't to my satisfaction so one day when i was about to pick up my favorite ranch dressing (Marie's) i noticed they had one labeled "yogurt dressing (1/2 the fat and calories!)" i decided what the hell I'll try it! Since after all if i don't like it i don't have to buy it again.

After the big taste test (I'm snooty about my ranch) I couldn't believe it.. it tastes the same as the original! i mean if i had one after the other I'm sure i could find a difference but it's really really good!
If you want to try a healthier ranch that isn't the "fat free version" go with this one! i get it in the produce isle refrigerated section.  oh and it is 70 calories for 2 tablespoons :)


I've also heard mixing Greek yogurt with one of those ranch seasoning packets is also good but i haven't  givin' that a go yet.

Yay ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment