Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Day Approaching

One of the reasons i wanted a long engagement, besides the fact that venues charge an arm and a leg plus your first born here in California, was my wanting to fit in a "Normal" sized gown.. I've found some really beautiful plus sized dressed but all they did was make me depressed. The styles i really like are of course in smaller sizes.. i refused to accept that i would be a size 20 on me wedding day! Refused! I am now down to a 16 and still working on it.
The wedding is booked for October 2013. That gives me a little over a year to complete my goal of becoming a happy healthy person who will rock her wedding gown!
I'm not sure exactly what size i am aiming for but i guess anything lower than what i am will be progress.

Another goal for me regarding the wedding doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what the scale says next year. I want to feel beautiful, i want to feel sexy and i don't want to feel ashamed of how big i am.  We plan on going to Vegas for our bachelorette/bachelor party in September and I'd love to wear a dress! a dress dammit! not jeans to hide my thighs.. not a flowy shirt that hides my stomach but a cute, short, party dress! with hot ass heels to match of course!

Yet another occasion is the honeymoon.. we plan to go to Hawaii which at first i wasn't thrilled about.. not because i don't want to go to Hawaii because i do.. badly. But because Hawaii means beaches.. beaches mean bathing suits.. and right now bathing suits=beached whale look. (Not attractive) I would Love to be able to rock a cute bathing suit on my honeymoon and actually look sexy in the lingerie for my husband!.. Hot mama here i come!! By this time next year when all these events are happening i want my weight to be the last thing that is worrying me.. i want that already taken care of and out of the way. Hopefully with hard work and dedication i can pull this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment