Monday, September 24, 2012

Mama needs a little girl time

When i was growing up my whole life revolved around hanging out with my friends on a daily basis.  I never thought that would change as i got older. Of course that illusion faded after moving 20 minuets away from my hometown and having a son at a young age.  It turns out high school friends don't stay your friends for long.. and "hanging out" all the time becomes a distant memory.

BUT, on the rare occasion that you have the time to get together with the good ones who have stuck around for the long haul.. it is a treat!
That Night is tonight! a girlfriend of mine is coming over for some quality time with some wine and good ol fashion bitching! yay!! Nothing better than getting together with friends and venting about bottled up frustrations!

I can't wait.. and i have a bottle of wine calling my name!!

Downside to trying to be healthy and wanting to drink... drinks are not low calories lol well for the most part they aren't.. so what i plan to do today is eat light for my meals today and even take an extra walk after my workout... this will give me plenty of calories to have that wine without feeling like I've ruined the whole day. So to that i say Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment